2004-06-29 - The Mod Club - Toronto, ON

Been to a show and would like to give a review?

Moderator: Moderators

tommygunn
DareDevil
DareDevil

Post by tommygunn »

thecompletist wrote:Many of you here are very hungover - THIS IS THE MOD CLUB THREAD - not the Canada Show.... take another gander

cheers
I think some of these posts were posted in the main section of the board and the mods inadvertently moved them to this, the wrong thread.
gratts99
DareDevil
DareDevil

Post by gratts99 »

Stephen Dame wrote: anThere's a bunch of us here at the Hipbase, but there are thousands of other fans at the show. They come for New O, Wheat Kings and Little Bones.

Rock and Roll is a business, and as in any business: you give the customer what they want or the customer takes his business elsewhere.

You don't have to listen to New O at home, but you do have to get used to it at live shows, cause like it or not, we here alone can't put Gord's kids through Queens.
First of all, i'm sure his kids will get to queens paid for no problem!
Second of all, hearing newo once and while is ok, but you know that all the same fans go to shows over and over and over, Alot of us on this forum is SICK of this song and wish, just once that the setlist would spice up things for one magical night. Edgefest's list was great that way. They could newo if they played a song that makes us forget that they played newo.. ie opiated thugs you get the point
hipfanatic
New Maybe
New Maybe

Hip at the Mod Club

Post by hipfanatic »

:) Totally awsome show. My first club show and for sure not my last.
thehip11
DareDevil
DareDevil

Post by thehip11 »

Check out the CDR & DVD cover section of my website for a cover for the Mod Club and New City Likwid Lounge.

Jamie

www.thehip11.cjb.net