2004-10-29 - Toledo, OH - The Bijou

Been to a show and would like to give a review?

Moderator: Moderators

mrlayance
Tragically Rich
Tragically Rich

2004-10-29 - Toledo, OH - The Bijou

Post by mrlayance »

Post Your Review
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
spottrax
Sherpa
Sherpa

Post by spottrax »

Anyone headed to this show? Looks like quite a small venue, should be cool. :thumb:
prz
Sherpa
Sherpa

Post by prz »

spottrax wrote:Anyone headed to this show? Looks like quite a small venue, should be cool. :thumb:
I am most likely going. How small is the place?
spottrax
Sherpa
Sherpa

Post by spottrax »

This is a total guess...From the pictures I've seen and people who know the place, I'm guessing something in the 750 to 1000 range at most. I can't believe they are playing such a small venue... but its cool for us, nothing like seeing a top notch band up that close. I seen them once in a small venue, the 7th House in pontiac...and WOW..what power!
greenscor
Advanced Groupie
Advanced Groupie

cancel

Post by greenscor »

I just tried to but a ticket for the 10-29 show in Toledo and the lady at ticketmaster told me that it had been canceled. Iam bumming. Can anyone confirm this.
prz
Sherpa
Sherpa

Re: cancel

Post by prz »

greenscor wrote:I just tried to but a ticket for the 10-29 show in Toledo and the lady at ticketmaster told me that it had been canceled. Iam bumming. Can anyone confirm this.
They swtiched venues. They are playing at the Bijou now.
greenscor
Advanced Groupie
Advanced Groupie

Post by greenscor »

I know that they switched venues, she told me that the bijou show was just canceled, please someone confirm. She would not let me buy a ticket.
The Horrible Esthete
Wheat King
Wheat King

Post by The Horrible Esthete »

I cannot confirm or deny, but I would be shocked if the show was altogether canceled, because the event is the day after tomorrow, and I have not received any cancellation notification (I have tickets, and received an email notifying me of the venue-change post-haste.)

If it is cancelled, I better get notification yesterday, because if I drive three hours to discover there is no show, I will be livid, to say the least....
prz
Sherpa
Sherpa

Post by prz »

The Horrible Esthete wrote:I cannot confirm or deny, but I would be shocked if the show was altogether canceled, because the event is the day after tomorrow, and I have not received any cancellation notification (I have tickets, and received an email notifying me of the venue-change post-haste.)

If it is cancelled, I better get notification yesterday, because if I drive three hours to discover there is no show, I will be livid, to say the least....
Same here, they better give us some notification about this.
prz
Sherpa
Sherpa

Post by prz »

greenscor
Advanced Groupie
Advanced Groupie

Post by greenscor »

My apologies I must have reached a lady who was at the end of her shift. I am sorry for the wrong info. I was hoping to drive from buffalo to see the show.
smadabeer
Groupie In Training
Groupie In Training

Post by smadabeer »

I called the Bijou this afternoon to make sure i wasn't getting burnt by the no liqour license(Pittsburgh) and there will be a full bar. They didn't say anything about cancelletion. Tickets (32.00) will be on sale at the door at 1pm on friday though. I managed to a pair for $16.25 this afternoon off of ebay!
greenscor
Advanced Groupie
Advanced Groupie

Post by greenscor »

smadabeer

I was the other bidder for those tickets I find it very funny that another hipbaser outbid me. Have a good time at the show. I think I am going to drive down and purchase a ticket when I arrive.
smadabeer
Groupie In Training
Groupie In Training

Post by smadabeer »

greenscor

It is comical...

Quite surprised the tickets went for 4.25 + 12.00 for next day delivery.
I made the bid because i couldn't resist, but defintely worth the drive now.
troublewithnames
Advanced New Maybe
Advanced New Maybe

Post by troublewithnames »

If the link works, a little info. on Club Bijou...

http://www.radissondestinationguide.com ... BID_47340/[/url]