2004-12-05 - Halifax, NS - Metro Centre

Been to a show and would like to give a review?

Moderator: Moderators

chris
The Last Recluse

Post by chris »

There will be a slideshow on the DVD. I'll post it to the tracker ( http://tracker.hipfans.com ) when I'm finished, and I will start a new thread alerting everyone to it's availability.

I always try to include a slideshow on the DVDs I've produced - space permitting. As well, the original images are usually included on the DVD so that you can use them for desktop wallpaper, avatars, etc.
steph
New Maybe
New Maybe

Post by steph »

I was at the Halifax show...and I was 7th row on the floor. It was the most amazing hip experience EVER. I am a major fan....and this was the best experience ever, I will never settle for anything less then floor seats again. It was AMAZING....way to GO HIP. Just found out about this site. It rocks!!
wpghipfan
Sherpa
Sherpa

Post by wpghipfan »

Hi Steph...

There was agroup of us from this forum, on the floor 7th row as well. We were in the center section, and we were the ones taping the show that will be part of the upcoming Halifax DVD. Perhaps you saw us?

Rory
Halifax
steph
New Maybe
New Maybe

Post by steph »

Hey Rory,
I was in the row on the outside left if you are facing the stage....I think I do remember seeing someone taping it! I will have to see that Halifax DVD sometime....let me know where I can get it!
I am so glad I signed up for this site!! now I can talk to other hardcore hip fans such as myself!!!
Steph
kleh
DareDevil
DareDevil

Post by kleh »

hey guys, i never got to hear this show, can anybody help me w/ a b & p ?

take care

Clayton
steph
New Maybe
New Maybe

WOW.....

Post by steph »

Hey Fellow Hip fans.
I have been reading this site and I am just amazed that the Hip Actually know who you guys are!! I am a die hard fan and would love to meet them someday! They musical idols of mine....I have grown up listening to their music! You guys need to give me some hints so that I can meet them at one of there shows some day!!

thanks from one hip fan to another!!

Steph