Take one, leave one...

Looking to set up a trade, tree or a B&P?

Moderator: Moderators

Hairbird
Experienced Groupie
Experienced Groupie

Take one, leave one...

Post by Hairbird »

Hello all, I feel like getting some old fashion trading going, so I’m offering up one copy of 3/8/91 from Coyote’s in Tucson. No particular reason for offering this show, I just picked it randomly from my collection, but I think that someone is in for a treat! It’s a recording of an FM broadcast, so the sound quality is pretty good. It’s 16 tracks on one disc. Here’s a link I found to the track listing: http://www.livehip.com/setlists/hip030891.txt
It will be the first freebie for a brand-new take one, leave one thread.

For those of you who don't know what this is, here's how it works. Somebody sees this message and responds, "hey, I'll take that, and leave [show from his/her collection]."

He/she then PM's me (private message), letting me know they responded to my offer, and provides me with their address. I send my show (3/8/91) to them as a freebie, they do nothing but provide their address. Pretty soon, someone will respond to the 2nd person's offer, accepting their show, and leaving a new one in turn. The 2nd person sends his show to the 3rd person as a freebie, and on, and on, and on.

Clear?

Cool. Let's play.
gratts99
DareDevil
DareDevil

Post by gratts99 »

I'll take that and leave the "something on --- much music concert"

pm me at [email protected] and follow rules in above post.!
mark
Completist
Completist

Post by mark »

from the .txt file:

COMMENTS: Cordelia and Fight cut since they can't fit onto the 74 min cd

why would you cut 2 songs just 'cause it wouldn't fit ona 74 min CD?!

just make it 2 discs.
Hairbird
Experienced Groupie
Experienced Groupie

Post by Hairbird »

why would you cut 2 songs just 'cause it wouldn't fit ona 74 min CD?!
I can't comment on that, I'm not the one with the master copy. All I know is that my copy does not include those two songs either.

Anyway, that show has now been taken by gratts99, so hopefully someone out there will want the "Something On" show. I know that its a great one!
livehip
Advanced Groupie
Advanced Groupie

Post by livehip »

the cd was made that way waaaaaay back when burners didn't really exist and cost $1000s... this is one of the first "classic" bootlegs... and so back then when whoever stuck it on cd, those two songs were missing.. I think there's some audio tapes with the songs on.