BOOTLEGS, VIDEOS AND PICS....OH MY!!

Looking to set up a trade, tree or a B&P?

Moderator: Moderators

marrow
Groupie In Training
Groupie In Training

BOOTLEGS, VIDEOS AND PICS....OH MY!!

Post by marrow »

Hey folks, it's been along time since I posted anything here because A) I work to much and B) I don't have the internet at home anymore. But I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying Gords new Solo album.

Over the years I've hosted many Hip FTP and Web sites allowing people to download pretty much whatever they wanted. However since the induction of bandwidth monitoring and limiting with many ISP's, the transfer of large files over the internet became a very costly adventure, which eventually shut down my sites due to the ever increasing bandwidth costs.

I still feel that the bootlegs and videos I have are still worth sharing and I'd like to extend to everyone in the South Central Ontario (ie. GTA, Hamilton, Kitchener..blah blah) area this offer....

...I am willing to do a Hard Drive to Hard Drive copy of every Bootleg, Video and Pic I own. To do this you will require approx. 50GB's of free space and a few minutes of spare time. Anyone who is interested in this, can contact me via email and we can work out the details. I will be posting my bootleg list in this forum very shortly, so you can see what you'll be getting. But if you require a rough list ASAP, look on ftp.tragicallyhip.org I believe I uploaded a list there sometime ago. It will be labeled thehip.myip.org...or something like that.

Cheers!

---
Marrow