New Button/Link For Chat Room

New to the Community?
*Note* You must Register to get access to the rest of the community.

Moderator: Moderators

lord brazle
Completist
Completist

New Button/Link For Chat Room

Post by lord brazle »

Ha! I'm the first to say it! Up there beside "Log Out"...
I can only see it when I post a message and not when I'm browsing threads...
Ren-o-va-tions!
Ren-o-va-tions!

:thumb:
mrlayance
Tragically Rich
Tragically Rich

Post by mrlayance »

Working on it
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
lord brazle
Completist
Completist

Post by lord brazle »

Yep, I see it all the time now.
So, you think people will spend more time in the chat room in the future?
I've never been in there before.
Might end up being the place to be...
clearlyentranced
Completist
Completist

Post by clearlyentranced »

You're my hero..what a waste of a thread :lol: :lol:
Jessica
Advanced New Maybe
Advanced New Maybe

Post by Jessica »

No, replying to it is the waste. YOU'RE my hero.
grooveless touque
Wheat King
Wheat King

Post by grooveless touque »

I was there last night at the appointed hour and I was alone...I could hear my own posts echoing in the desolation of the empty room. Everybody should feel sufficiently sorry for me to show up next week :p
farmerdan
Completist
Completist

Post by farmerdan »

i was there, but then it kicked me out and i couldnt log back onto hipbase for the rest of the night
Summiteer
Wheat King
Wheat King

Post by Summiteer »

well chat room works and apparently I'm in that big strange cold room by myself.........any 1 wanna chew the fatt? don't be shy , we can just dry hump our way on our 1st date......
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Summiteer
Wheat King
Wheat King

Post by Summiteer »

I was kiddin bout the dry- humpin thing.......common the waterz great!
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Summiteer
Wheat King
Wheat King

Post by Summiteer »

Well ya guyz mist a hellava party, It'll forever go down down as 1 of the best hoe-downz of the 20th century, me an my cannon-ball tree, in the dope of the pigment they all said....or are we suppose to enter only on wednesdayz? well now I'm just too drunk so off to bed I staggar....