MEMORABILIA

New to the Community?
*Note* You must Register to get access to the rest of the community.

Moderator: Moderators

thecompletist
Sherpa
Sherpa

MEMORABILIA

Post by thecompletist »

Would it not make sense to have an official TTH MEMORABILIA discussion Section? Like an archive or list...

We could keep each other up to date on who has what and what's on ebay..... if someone has doubles of an article then maybe a trade could happen. No selling but people could PM each other.

My collection has grown over the years and there are exact items I am looking for. I am aware of others on HIPBASE who are also collectors of HIP articles, Vinyl, buttons, books, Art work etc...

I plan on having one of the more extensive TTH MEMORABILIA COLLECTIONS out there and look forward to sharing it on a website one day. Maybe even a hip-convention at some point!

Thanks,

Jeffro
The Completist
Summiteer
Wheat King
Wheat King

Post by Summiteer »

Soundz Cool Jeffro! I'm all for it!
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
chris
The Last Recluse

Post by chris »