2004-10-20 - Burlington, VT - Memorial Auditorium

Been to a show and would like to give a review?

Moderator: Moderators

joshwayy
DareDevil
DareDevil

Post by joshwayy »

Did anyone see any recorders or videographers? The more I think about this show the more it seemed like the quintesential hip show...blonde solid from the get go. The best setlist I've seen recently, great, great, great everything. please lety me know if a recording if found!
bobnfran
Advanced Groupie
Advanced Groupie

Post by bobnfran »

We did not see anyone recording this show :cry:
jerkwerks
Groupie In Training
Groupie In Training

Post by jerkwerks »

kick ass show'
best version of the 100th meridian i have ever effin heard man!!
fast
loud
hard
loved it!

...couldn't have been happier if i were twins...
ClimbOverMe
New Maybe
New Maybe

Post by ClimbOverMe »

hi, i caught this kind of late but i figured i'd answer anyways....

i came down from montreal for the show (mainly to see sam, but also to tape both sets) and at first the video camera was ok, then it wasn't (I have a significantly sized camera) and only handhelds were ok, then no taping at all, from anyone.

so sadly, my video camera spent the night on sam's tourbus and alas, no video footage.

the audio was definately taped though.
wheatking4034
New Maybe
New Maybe

10-20 btown

Post by wheatking4034 »

for a small town vermonter, gettin to the see the hip is always a cause for celebration and a big event in my experienced 19 year life. this show couldn't have been better...amazing ABAC, and COURAGE!!! i've been waiting to hear that song live...loved it! little bones rocked for the closer, and then i got to go watch the sox kick the yankees' ass! all around great night
Pudge7681
Advanced Groupie
Advanced Groupie

Post by Pudge7681 »

First let me apologize for rehashing an old thread. However, I figured it better to breath life into this one rather than start a new one. There was mention during the original start of this thread that their may be a recording out there. No recording ever surfaced and I am certain that I saw tapers there. Naturally, they may have been recording Sam Roberts but I'm hoping that someone somewhere has this show tucked away. It would mean a lot to me as it was my brother's first show and his birthday is around the bend and would love to find this show so we could listen to it while celebrating. Thanks for any help!