2004-10-30 - Grand Rapids, MI - Orbit Room

Been to a show and would like to give a review?

Moderator: Moderators

FighterAndLover
Experienced Groupie
Experienced Groupie

Post by FighterAndLover »

Based on his avatar, I believe I saw Chris after the show... who else was up near front? Man I loved this show, I wish I could relive that night every single day... but It Can't Be GR every night...
beevo's voice
New Maybe
New Maybe

Post by beevo's voice »

Did anybody else notice when Sam Roberts knifed his way through the crowd to front row center? The guys in the band noticed-Paul and Gord had a a chuckle. He was disguised in a fake beard and crazy wig. I can't remember what song it was for, it was near the end of the show. He came from Paul's side of the crowd, he buzzed right by my lady and I. This show was amazing! It was worth the drive.
Hairbird
Experienced Groupie
Experienced Groupie

Post by Hairbird »

beevo's voice wrote:Did anybody else notice when Sam Roberts knifed his way through the crowd to front row center? The guys in the band noticed-Paul and Gord had a a chuckle. He was disguised in a fake beard and crazy wig. I can't remember what song it was for, it was near the end of the show. He came from Paul's side of the crowd, he buzzed right by my lady and I. This show was amazing! It was worth the drive.
I hate those people that show up late and figure that they're entitled to push through everyone else to get up to the front. Who do these people think they are. And wearing a disguise? That's weak! That just proves that he knows what he's doing is wrong, and goes ahead and does it anyway. I'd still find him, and kick his ass in the parking lot after the show! :lol:

Sarcasm intended.
Hugh23
Hipbase Groupie
Hipbase Groupie

Post by Hugh23 »

beevo's voice wrote:Did anybody else notice when Sam Roberts knifed his way through the crowd to front row center? The guys in the band noticed-Paul and Gord had a a chuckle. He was disguised in a fake beard and crazy wig. I can't remember what song it was for, it was near the end of the show. He came from Paul's side of the crowd, he buzzed right by my lady and I. This show was amazing! It was worth the drive.
I remember Paul and Gord laughing and pointing into the crowd. I tried to figure out what was so funny to them and now I know.

:lol:
Tthip
The Last Recluse

Post by Tthip »

The show is now available.
Enjoy.

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=9014
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
cochise
Completist
Completist

Help!!!!!!!!!!

Post by cochise »

My comp is too archaic to do download the show, plus I only have dial up!

Is there anybody out there willing to to a trade or B&P with me?? I really want to get a copy of this show.

Thanks in Advance
Last edited by cochise on Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FighterAndLover
Experienced Groupie
Experienced Groupie

Post by FighterAndLover »

Tthip wrote:The show is now available.
Enjoy.

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=9014
what program do we need to view the torrent?
Milwaukeehipster
New Maybe
New Maybe

It was grand rapids

Post by Milwaukeehipster »

Great show, smaller crowd than I expected! Great show though, awesume
Coneycat
Experienced Groupie
Experienced Groupie

Post by Coneycat »

I just heard from an online friend in Michigan--she and her husband were at this show, and he (American) wore a Team Canada jersey but was NOT the guy in full hockey regalia. My friend said it was a great show.

Funny thing is, I know her through a quarter horse-related list I'm on, but I recently changed my Hotmail sig to a Hip reference and she promptly contacted me to tell me about seeing this show. Gotta love these oddball connections.