2004-12-01 - Montreal, PQ - Bell Centre

Been to a show and would like to give a review?

Moderator: Moderators

Stephen Dame
Lighthouse Keeper
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Stephen Dame »

ShannonW wrote:Here are some pictures from the show... they turned out much worse than they looked on the tiny screen :)
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hipshows2 ... .dir=/fcd9
So, how was the show from the 100's? Different from the floor? Did they let you stand up?
ShannonW
Hipbase Groupie
Hipbase Groupie

Post by ShannonW »

Stephen Dame wrote:
ShannonW wrote:Here are some pictures from the show... they turned out much worse than they looked on the tiny screen :)
So, how was the show from the 100's? Different from the floor? Did they let you stand up?
... I MAY have bought floor tickets the day before the show... MAY... and i MAY still have two tickets untouched for section 117 sitting in my pocket. :oops:

from the floor... pretty much the same... e xcept you'll notice a picture that is 95% cowboy hat and 5% stage... that was my view for most of the show. Maybe the 100s would have been better...:)
Stephen Dame
Lighthouse Keeper
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by Stephen Dame »

ShannonW wrote:
Stephen Dame wrote:
... I MAY have bought floor tickets the day before the show... MAY... and i MAY still have two tickets untouched for section 117 sitting in my pocket. :oops:

from the floor... pretty much the same... e xcept you'll notice a picture that is 95% cowboy hat and 5% stage... that was my view for most of the show. Maybe the 100s would have been better...:)
Yeah, I figured that after I looked at the photos... but I'm too lazy to edit stuff. So in total, how much did this gig run you? :)
ShannonW
Hipbase Groupie
Hipbase Groupie

Post by ShannonW »

Stephen Dame wrote:
ShannonW wrote:
Stephen Dame wrote: So, how was the show from the 100's? Different from the floor? Did they let you stand up?

Yeah, I figured that after I looked at the photos... but I'm too lazy to edit stuff. So in total, how much did this gig run you? :)
I'm gonna go ahead and NOT figure it out... I'll feel guilty if I do. ;) Let's go with A LOT and stick with that. But... Twist my Arm! Scared! Fire in the Hole! All up close... totally worth it! :D
SledDogAfterDinner
New Maybe
New Maybe

Montreal show 04'

Post by SledDogAfterDinner »

One of the most visually impressive Hip shows I've ever seen. Light show was incredible, video screens were nice touch. Setlist was nice...good mix of old/new (Boots or Hearts was crazy!)...All in all, the show just plain kicked ass, but then again, so has every other Hip show I've been to.
wheatking4034
New Maybe
New Maybe

12/1 montreal

Post by wheatking4034 »

this was my third time seeing the hip, and i was not disappointed by any means (like there is any chance i could be.) strong opening "scar", followed by one of my favorites, "Grace, Too." the highlight came during the third encore with "scared", which gave way to a sea of lighters all perched in the air like 50,000 stars as gordie and the gang made sure that no one had a dry eye in the place.