2004-11-17 - Edmonton, AB - Rexall Place

Been to a show and would like to give a review?

Moderator: Moderators

Doober
New Maybe
New Maybe

weed smoking

Post by Doober »

well some people are just dumb plus he's not the one to do that. If it were me i would have pounded him to the floor even if i did get kicked out it would have been worth it. but it wasnt on purpose it was being blown back by the bass the speakers were putting out. Put it this was i was in 7th row and it felt like i was outside on a windy day.
afroboy2
New Maybe
New Maybe

the concert was great

Post by afroboy2 »

i just wanted to say thanks to cory clark who took me to that concert in edmonton in november 17. i wasnt a hip fan until i went there and seen them live. now he got me hooked. ya he took his kid there too. he was in the third row and i was in the sevnth. THANKS CORY IT WAS AWESOME
i am a little late with the review lol. :thumb:
Doober
New Maybe
New Maybe

Post by Doober »

Yeah cory clark took me as well and it was the best concert that i had ever been to. Arfoboy and i live together and yeah he is definatly hooked.
afroboy2
New Maybe
New Maybe

ya the hip should go to edmonton more often

Post by afroboy2 »

the hip should go to edmonton more often, or even try coming to g.p i bet it would be sold out, they should even if it is a smaller community, they should do it for the fans.
Doober
New Maybe
New Maybe

Post by Doober »

yeah maybe they should except that the next tour would be in like 2 years when they release their next CD. but they might because of all the other popular bands that come not to mention the WWE.
chris
The Last Recluse

Post by chris »

Can someone please seed this show on The Hip tracker?

http://tracker.hipfans.com/torrents-details.php?id=33

Thanks!