2006-10-25 - Toronto, ON - Phoenix Concert Theatre

Been to a show and would like to give a review?

Moderator: Moderators

Hekensketal
New Maybe
New Maybe

Post by Hekensketal »

I am a new memember of the hipbase and must say that it as filled a void that all Hip fans need. I was at the Phoneix show on the 25th of October and I was blown away. Seeing this band first in 1992, I have waited along time to see them in a small venue. This was perfect, I was 2nd row abit of center and I couldn't believe it. Me and my buddy had a few drinks at a pub on Carlton & noticed that they were raffling tickets away for the Oct. 26/06, so we ran from the concert to the pub to enter, but to no avail we were loser's.

I am sorry I didn't get to go to any more shows at the phoneix because the one i did go to was a blast.
MAverick
Completist
Completist

Photos: Nights 1 - 4

Post by MAverick »

Genesius
New Maybe
New Maybe

Post by Genesius »

Finally got registered... just wanted to say thank you to all the peeps I met. I had a wonderful time. LTR was amazing.. shout out to my woodbridge friends and the Hipbaser behind me... I'll remember you if I see your name ;). Cheers.

Did you know....
chris
The Last Recluse

Re: 2006-10-25 - Toronto, ON - Phoenix Concert Theatre

Post by chris »

It took a couple of years but I should have this DVD on the tracker tomorrow, or at the latest Wednesday morning. Hopefully a bunch of people can hop on the download right away as I won't be able to seed it after the first day until next week.
chris
The Last Recluse

Post by chris »

Throughout the day I'll add to this and eventually get all of the songs posted: http://videos.hipfans.com/2006-10-25/
trevor
Completist
Completist

Post by trevor »

Love it!
Great job CK!