01/08/07: Victoria: Save On Foods Memorial Centre

Been to a show and would like to give a review?

Moderator: Moderators

HandsInTheRiver41
Experienced Groupie
Experienced Groupie

Post by HandsInTheRiver41 »

I didn't know who C'mon Everybody was by, but I definitely recognized it as a 50's rockabilly song... it was awesome. For some reason though the rest of the crowd didn't seem to be getting into it (I guess lots of them didn't recognize the song) but I thought it was one of the highlights of the night.
TTH: Vancouver 2004 | Victoria 2007 (x2) | Victoria 2009 (x2) | Solana Beach 2009 | Los Angeles 2009 | Victoria 2012 |
Portland, OR 2012 | Toronto #2 & #3 2016 || GD: Victoria 2010 | Montréal 2014
spottrax
Sherpa
Sherpa

Post by spottrax »

What a choice cover tune! Of all songs to pull out. I've seen many bands do it over the years (as well as many of my own bands). Always a party fave! I think it shows the new born commitment and confidence the Hip have in their live shows on this tour. From all the reviews and reports the band and the fans are really in sync at these shows.... Can't wait for the Detroit show!
Rocker_Matt
Groupie In Training
Groupie In Training

Post by Rocker_Matt »

What kind of merchandise were they selling? How many different kinds of t-shirts? What else besides shirts? I need details!!! :lol:
lemmy
New Maybe
New Maybe

Post by lemmy »

c'MON EVERYBODY is by Eddie Cochran I believe , everybody needs to listen to him very amazing