02/08/07: Toronto: Air Canada Centre

Been to a show and would like to give a review?

Moderator: Moderators

mrlayance
Tragically Rich
Tragically Rich

02/08/07: Toronto: Air Canada Centre

Post by mrlayance »

Post Your Review
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
mojo_mattv
Completist
Completist

Post by mojo_mattv »

I suppose I shall take this threads metaphorical virginity...
Shows a little under a week away and I'm surprised this thread isnt active yet. Did the Oshawa show, and everybody that was there or that read the reviews realizes by now that either you rocked out to an amazing show or you spent half of the show being heckled by drunken old farts. Anywho I was part of the initial group, and I'm hoping the same happens for me and the girlfriend out in T.O. Seeing as this is the last show of this leg of the tour is anybody expecting something special?
puckstopper
Groupie In Training
Groupie In Training

Post by puckstopper »

Any good spots for food and drink prior to the show that are close to the ACC?
Drez7
DareDevil
DareDevil

Post by Drez7 »

Not making this ACC show, but in the past, The Loose Moose on Front Street W has always been a great Hip pre-show atmosphere.

Reasonable food and drink prices, and close to the ACC (5 min walk).

Good for some Hip tunes as well if that's what your lookin for.

I plan on going there before the Leafs Sabres game in March.

Good luck, wish I was goin!
chris
The Last Recluse

Post by chris »

Lots of good places, but get there early or you won't get a table...

I'm not sure what we're doing, but food is a must beforehand.
mojo_mattv
Completist
Completist

Post by mojo_mattv »

you know what i think would be a sweet way to end the tour here in toronto (cover wise) is a little Rush a la Limelight? Im surprised i havent seen anyone mention anything about it yet, its one of those infamous hip covers but it hasnt been unleashed on this tour, yet...
BIGVDOGG
Completist
Completist

Post by BIGVDOGG »

mojo_mattv wrote:you know what i think would be a sweet way to end the tour here in toronto (cover wise) is a little Rush a la Limelight? Im surprised i havent seen anyone mention anything about it yet, its one of those infamous hip covers but it hasnt been unleashed on this tour, yet...
someone who says they have inside info has said that limelight is on the bill.when i heard this it was kinda like telling me the plot to a good movie just as i was about to watch it, but this song being played tommorow would be awesome!
mojo_mattv
Completist
Completist

Post by mojo_mattv »

way to ruin it for the rest of us! lol, definatley looking forward to hearing a cover that im going to recognize following Oshawas dissapointing (for me anyways) cover
emperor penguin
Wheat King
Wheat King

Post by emperor penguin »

thecompletist in the Membership thread wrote:Saw it in Rochester in the fall of 2004 - what a deadly show... membership was very unexpected...... Hamilton doesn't have a chance...
.. it's been confirmed they will be doing the Membership-Vapour Trails COMBO in TORONTO.....finalizing the show with Limelight as the Cover
This was a joke
chris
The Last Recluse

Post by chris »

mojo_mattv wrote:you know what i think would be a sweet way to end the tour here in toronto (cover wise) is a little Rush a la Limelight? Im surprised i havent seen anyone mention anything about it yet, its one of those infamous hip covers but it hasnt been unleashed on this tour, yet...
Lots of people have mentioned it, just not in this thread....
thecompletist
Sherpa
Sherpa

Post by thecompletist »

Chris your heading for 5000 posts ! Wow... pm your number so I can hook up with you and company before the show maybe tomorrow. Got a single in the 3rd row... I hear a few others are in the same row.. I think i am left floor front of ass kicker
BIGVDOGG
Completist
Completist

Post by BIGVDOGG »

thecompletist wrote:Chris your heading for 5000 posts ! Wow... pm your number so I can hook up with you and company before the show maybe tomorrow. Got a single in the 3rd row... I hear a few others are in the same row.. I think i am left floor front of ass kicker
cflr row 2 seat 32(also single),McCabe Leafs jersey.Say hello!
chancellor
Wheat King
Wheat King

Post by chancellor »

I'm heading down there with thehip11 we have RFLR Row 1 seats 43-44
trevor
Completist
Completist

Post by trevor »

chancellor wrote:I'm heading down there with thehip11 we have RFLR Row 1 seats 43-44
Keep your hands down eh...I'm two rows behind you in 45 & 46.

Anyone know how off centre these seats are?
Better yet, can anyone tell me how many seats there are in a row?

The floorplans on TicketBastard and The ACC's website don't say and I get the feeling it's going to be a loud night if we are right in front of the right stack.

t. :cry:
BIGVDOGG
Completist
Completist

Post by BIGVDOGG »

Man-Sized Eldorado wrote:
chancellor wrote:I'm heading down there with thehip11 we have RFLR Row 1 seats 43-44
Keep your hands down eh...I'm two rows behind you in 45 & 46.

Anyone know how off centre these seats are?
Better yet, can anyone tell me how many seats there are in a row?

The floorplans on TicketBastard and The ACC's website don't say and I get the feeling it's going to be a loud night if we are right in front of the right stack.

t. :cry:
hey trevor...im thinking your on the far right probably on the aisle.you guys figure out a meeting spot?