01/31/07: Oshawa: General Motors Centre

Been to a show and would like to give a review?

Moderator: Moderators

mrlayance
Tragically Rich
Tragically Rich

01/31/07: Oshawa: General Motors Centre

Post by mrlayance »

Post Your Review
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
RevolutionMan
Groupie In Training
Groupie In Training

Post by RevolutionMan »

i have a feeling this show will be insane.

greasy jungle!
RevolutionMan
Groupie In Training
Groupie In Training

Post by RevolutionMan »

they severely need to play the trickle down cmon!
NWOntario
Sherpa
Sherpa

Post by NWOntario »

Is it fair to say there's a 200% chance they'll play "Fireworks" in Oshawa? 300% maybe? I figure it's gotta be high.

Steve
mojo_mattv
Completist
Completist

Post by mojo_mattv »

Can not wait for the show, it is on the day of my final exam for this semester so itll be a very nice to wind down and let go, cant wait to hear some more new stuff live, havent seen them since the guelph show so im looking forward to this one then the ACC show, should be a good couple of weeks, but as for now i should be studying calculus, see everyone there
RevolutionMan
Groupie In Training
Groupie In Training

Post by RevolutionMan »

this is going to be insane. cmon this is the show they play the trickle down and bring it all back for the first time in years i can feel it!
Metropolis Noir
Advanced New Maybe
Advanced New Maybe

Post by Metropolis Noir »

NWOntario wrote:Is it fair to say there's a 200% chance they'll play "Fireworks" in Oshawa? 300% maybe? I figure it's gotta be high.

Steve

Good call :thumb: ...hadn't even thought of that one!

I was expecting 'Locked' though, seeing as it's General Motors Centre.
BIGVDOGG
Completist
Completist

Post by BIGVDOGG »

anyone meeting up? im driving from hamilton,heading up to bobcaygeon for the day to check on trailer,then looking to meet up for some good food 5:30 ish.any tapers meeting up.this will be my debut and hope to hook up with you guys!..peace
GBV
Experienced Groupie
Experienced Groupie

Post by GBV »

BIGVDOGG wrote:anyone meeting up? im driving from hamilton,heading up to bobcaygeon for the day to check on trailer,then looking to meet up for some good food 5:30 ish.any tapers meeting up.this will be my debut and hope to hook up with you guys!..peace
would love to but, dang, not sure i can make it in time. heading over to a pal's place in whitby after work, pounding some beers and then (hopefully) making it in time for constantines.
maybe post-show meet-up?

the practically hip is playing whitby two nights later ... they shoulda done it that night ... woulda got a great party crowd.
daaave
Experienced Groupie
Experienced Groupie

Post by daaave »

BIGVDOGG wrote:anyone meeting up? im driving from hamilton,heading up to bobcaygeon for the day to check on trailer,then looking to meet up for some good food 5:30 ish.any tapers meeting up.this will be my debut and hope to hook up with you guys!..peace
im in. any ideas of something close by the venue to go to?
767F/O
Groupie In Training
Groupie In Training

Post by 767F/O »

There is a pub right across from the General Motors Centre on Athlo street - The Thirsty Monk - I'm heading there for a few before the show but it will likely be quite busy!
BIGVDOGG
Completist
Completist

Post by BIGVDOGG »

GBV wrote:
would love to but, dang, not sure i can make it in time. heading over to a pal's place in whitby after work, pounding some beers and then (hopefully) making it in time for constantines.
maybe post-show meet-up?

the practically hip is playing whitby two nights later ... they shoulda done it that night ... woulda got a great party crowd.
Could happen although i do have to drive back to the hammer.
BIGVDOGG
Completist
Completist

Post by BIGVDOGG »

767F/O wrote:There is a pub right across from the General Motors Centre on Athlo street - The Thirsty Monk - I'm heading there for a few before the show but it will likely be quite busy!
that would sound like the place!shouldnt be to hard to get tables around 5:30.anyone else?
chris
The Last Recluse

Post by chris »

Man Sized Eldorado and I will try to be there.
RevolutionMan
Groupie In Training
Groupie In Training

Post by RevolutionMan »

the constantines will be hanging at the velvet elvis on hwy. 2 after the show.