01/20/07: Winnipeg: MTS Centre

Been to a show and would like to give a review?

Moderator: Moderators

nutsac78
Advanced Groupie
Advanced Groupie

Post by nutsac78 »

Shane Kroeker wrote:If you were in the middle of the first section of the floor, then I think you may have been the only one filming the entire show... From where I saw, it looked like you kept the camera steady throughout the entire concert! Good job, and best of luck preparing it for the masses!
I'm pretty sure he was sitting in Row 5, as was i & the sound was fantastic. Did you happen to see the 20 something beauty in row two flash her ta tas? I saw the guy in the front filming with a camcorder, would be nice to know who he was.
everything_is_bleak
Groupie In Training
Groupie In Training

Post by everything_is_bleak »

i was in row 5, seat 27, i was in the isle for most of the time
i just watched it, the video quality was great (1st time taper, a little shakey) the audio is not great but good enough....the video should be up fairly soon(so i'm told, my buddy is the one putting it up, i have no idea how torrents work)
and i'm kicking myself for not seeing the girl in row 2
Tthip
The Last Recluse

Post by Tthip »

Shane Kroeker wrote:2000 lightyears! what a stunner! I believe they haven't played it since 1988... What an amzing concert. Stay tuned for Reviews tomorrow.
Here is a horrible sounding video of 2000 Light Years:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGYAivO_wDw
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
cranberry
New Maybe
New Maybe

Great show

Post by cranberry »

Hi guys, this is my first post but just wanted to say i was so impressed by the show and the fans in wpg. it was an awesome crowd and i loved that people were standing because it just brought up the energy level so much. highlights for me were getting four songs from FC, my favourite album of thiers. also, blow was amazing, as was little bones. i was reading some set lists from the tour so far and was blown away by how great the wpg set list was, it was like it was tailor made for me, and yes i was hoping we'd get wheat kings 'cause it's just so manitoban right? i thought they sounded great on the new songs and they played all my faves from WC, they were just so tight. What a world class band we have as our 'unofficial national band' as the free press called them. it all felt very canadian being there.

last time i saw them was about 10 years ago and they have only improved with age.

a stellar show, thanks wpg. fans for being a stellar audience!
nutsac78
Advanced Groupie
Advanced Groupie

Post by nutsac78 »

Bleak... buddy... how about that torrent? Are you gonna make it happen?
everything_is_bleak
Groupie In Training
Groupie In Training

Post by everything_is_bleak »

my buddy is working on getting it up
nutsac78
Advanced Groupie
Advanced Groupie

Post by nutsac78 »

As Mr. Burns would say, excellent.