10/19/07: Dallas: House of Blues

Been to a show and would like to give a review?

Moderator: Moderators

TTH700FT
Groupie In Training
Groupie In Training

Post by TTH700FT »

El Do.....SICK!!!! Thank-you thank-you thank-you Jimmy Crowe, I was so busy freaking out during this one, that I couldn't contain myself enough to even bother recording.

The night before in Austin after the show, I was talking to Paul and I told him to pass on a message to Gord S. to play So Hard Done By in Dallas. He told me he'd love to play that song every night if he could. Here's the catch, on the flight to Dallas from Ottawa, after a couple of painstaking hours, I came up with two off the wall songs that I would love to hear....So Hard Done by and yep, Eldorado. Well, the former was the first to come out of my mouth. I knew it was definitely a bit of a stretch, but heck, I guess it all worked out.

Good on ya boys!!! Great venue, even better show, definitely a wicked electricity in the air, and Gord and the crew were surely feeling it. Definitely in my top 8 of 22 shows thus far.
TTH700FT
Groupie In Training
Groupie In Training

Post by TTH700FT »

Oooops, everything in my just recent post was correct except for the fact that when I was speaking about top 8 of 22, I was referring to the Austin show and not the Dallas one, but that's not to say the Dallas show didn't kick ass either. But you know, we all have our favorites of course. I guess the Dallas one was pretty cool given I got a setlist from Bobby and I'm a huge Dallas Stars fan. Awesome to get a setlist with Dallas written on it given my love for the Hip and the local hockey team.

GO STARS!!!!!!!
Jimmy Crowe
Groupie In Training
Groupie In Training

Post by Jimmy Crowe »

TTH - House Of Blues, Dallas

I have finally uploaded my Pictures from the show.

http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z32/ ... llas%20TX/

Here are some of the pictures that I like:

~enjoy

~peace
TTH700FT
Groupie In Training
Groupie In Training

Post by TTH700FT »

What else can I say but....WICKED!! Thanks for the great pics.
jgardz
Sherpa
Sherpa

Post by jgardz »

love those boots baker