2013 - Red Deer & Edmonton

Gather around the fan

Moderators: Corby, Moderators

Seth01
Advanced New Maybe
Advanced New Maybe

2013 - Red Deer & Edmonton

Post by Seth01 »

I'll be capturing the Red Deer & Edmonton shows. Just wondering if there'll be any other tapers there? I'd really love to not have to drag my stand around with me on to the airplane. BTW, I nailed some good captures at Cranbrook & Kamloops the last 2 days and will post them when I can.
BIGVDOGG
Completist
Completist

Re: 2013 - Red Deer & Edmonton

Post by BIGVDOGG »

Seth01 wrote:I'll be capturing the Red Deer & Edmonton shows. Just wondering if there'll be any other tapers there? I'd really love to not have to drag my stand around with me on to the airplane. BTW, I nailed some good captures at Cranbrook & Kamloops the last 2 days and will post them when I can.
Thx for covering the west coast! I will be doing Video for Kitchener,Guelph,Oshawa,and Toronto.
Seth01
Advanced New Maybe
Advanced New Maybe

Post by Seth01 »

BIGVDOGG wrote:
Seth01 wrote:I'll be capturing the Red Deer & Edmonton shows. Just wondering if there'll be any other tapers there? I'd really love to not have to drag my stand around with me on to the airplane. BTW, I nailed some good captures at Cranbrook & Kamloops the last 2 days and will post them when I can.
Thx for covering the west coast! I will be doing Video for Kitchener,Guelph,Oshawa,and Toronto.
That's great news. I got a little video here and there for the first 3 shows...no video tonight at Edmonton, though. I'm an audio guy so any video I capture is gravy. I pretty much nailed my captures all four nights and expect them to be available within a couple of weeks (which is quite fast for me). I know that a member of my collective Team REC (Recording Enthusiasts of Canada) will be capturing the audio at Guelph, Kitchener and TO so depending on the quality there might be an opportunity to sync them up. Another Team member will be capturing Moncton as well. We were hoping to get Winnipeg captured but it doesn't look good now. There is a possibility of Halifax. If you're based out of Canada and tape (audio or video) on a semi-regular basis, PM me and I'll add you to the Team.
Bootlegger420
Experienced Groupie
Experienced Groupie

Post by Bootlegger420 »

I taped most of REd Deer on Tuesday night from the front row

thebends
Completist
Completist

Post by thebends »

Bootlegger420 wrote:I taped most of REd Deer on Tuesday night from the front row

Nice job !! Thanks for posting.
That song makes my spine tingle with glee :music
"we've only got three hundred feet to go ..."
Seth01
Advanced New Maybe
Advanced New Maybe

Post by Seth01 »

Bootlegger420 wrote:I taped most of REd Deer on Tuesday night from the front row
Fantastic! Thanks. If you or anyone else here is into making a multicam release, LMK and I'll get you my raw video and my mastered audio to synch up with it. That could be quite good.
Wheat_King_Gus
Groupie In Training
Groupie In Training

Post by Wheat_King_Gus »

Thanks for taping, Seth. I was at the Edmonton show and I can't wait to hear how it turned out. I'll probably be up North when you release it, but I'll be downloading it first thing when I get back!
tonyd
Experienced Groupie
Experienced Groupie

Post by tonyd »

Great Capture, thanks for posting