2016 Man Machine Poem Tour recordings.

Gather around the fan

Moderators: Corby, Moderators

Seth01
Advanced New Maybe
Advanced New Maybe

Re: 2016 Man Machine Poem Tour recordings.

Post by Seth01 »

JuniorHogan wrote:i have a complete Audio from Winnipeg that is not one of the sources spoken about.... i would be happy to Dropbox it to get it in circulation....
That would be terrific! Where did all these Winnipeg tapers come from? Awesome! As mentioned before my email address is my username here @ gmail.com. Please get in touch with me. :)
foou
New Maybe
New Maybe

Post by foou »

Hey all, I plan on PVRing the Kingston show, but have no way to get it off my PVR. I might try to tape it off the "radio" through an online stream. Just to make sure, is someone here planning on recording the tv broadcast and uploading it?
Seth01
Advanced New Maybe
Advanced New Maybe

Post by Seth01 »

foou wrote:Hey all, I plan on PVRing the Kingston show, but have no way to get it off my PVR. I might try to tape it off the "radio" through an online stream. Just to make sure, is someone here planning on recording the tv broadcast and uploading it?
I have no doubt that one of the TeamREC members will get it done. I'll ask on our forum to make sure.
foou
New Maybe
New Maybe

Post by foou »

Seth01 wrote:
foou wrote:Hey all, I plan on PVRing the Kingston show, but have no way to get it off my PVR. I might try to tape it off the "radio" through an online stream. Just to make sure, is someone here planning on recording the tv broadcast and uploading it?
I have no doubt that one of the TeamREC members will get it done. I'll ask on our forum to make sure.
thanks!
Seth01
Advanced New Maybe
Advanced New Maybe

Post by Seth01 »

I didn't really get a direct answer. No one said, "I'm doing it for sure" but this is the best response I got:
I'm sure somebody on the interwebs will be doing a record and then conversion to HD MKV. Should be findable within a day or two so when it surfaces, I'll make sure to post it somewhere for those who couldn't watch/record.

There is no way to do a direct transfer off a PVR without QUITE A BIT of legwork. Most postings online come from Over The Air HD broadcasts (or by using an HD capture device). The other possibility would be to rip the webstream, however, who knows how overloaded the Biscuit Corp's servers are gonna get on Saturday night.
So I'll be missing it too as I have some taping duties at a music festival but I'm counting on the interweb that it will be available pretty soon after it airs. Fingers crossed.
Srb718
Advanced New Maybe
Advanced New Maybe

Post by Srb718 »

The entire Hamilton show has already been uploaded to YouTube. Playlist link below, I am not the taper nor do I know them, but thanks to whomever contributed to this recording.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... bg8EzQwo9D
Seth01
Advanced New Maybe
Advanced New Maybe

Post by Seth01 »

Srb718 wrote:The entire Hamilton show has already been uploaded to YouTube. Playlist link below, I am not the taper nor do I know them, but thanks to whomever contributed to this recording.

Nice, thanks. Wasn't aware of this one. I'll add it to the list.
carebread
Sherpa
Sherpa

Post by carebread »

This would be great. I'll be at the show and CBC specifically said the video wouldn't be available online (through them, anyway) after it originally airs.
Across The Causeway '04 | Big Music Fest '08 | Kingston '09 | Bobcaygeon '11 | Cobourg '13 | Bluesfest '13 | Danforth Music Hall '15 | Kingston '15 | Bluesfest '15 | Toronto I '16 | Toronto II '16 | Toronto III '16 | Hamilton '16 | Ottawa '16 | Kingston '16
chancellor
Wheat King
Wheat King

Post by chancellor »

Srb718 wrote:The entire Hamilton show has already been uploaded to YouTube. Playlist link below, I am not the taper nor do I know them, but thanks to whomever contributed to this recording.

Wow. This is awesome, Didn't expect to see something so soon.
foou
New Maybe
New Maybe

Post by foou »

carebread wrote:This would be great. I'll be at the show and CBC specifically said the video wouldn't be available online (through them, anyway) after it originally airs.
I'm sure someone is going to capture it, but it's always best to have our bases covered. It would really suck if everyone had the "I'm not taping as I'm sure someone else will get it" view. I wish I could get stuff off the PVR (or is it DVR) I have.
Henderson7
Advanced New Maybe
Advanced New Maybe

Post by Henderson7 »

Did anyone record the Kingston broadcast?
Srb718
Advanced New Maybe
Advanced New Maybe

Post by Srb718 »

Not my work, but someone did capture it and upload it to DimeADozen, link below:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta ... ?id=569502
mark
Completist
Completist

Post by mark »

Srb718 wrote:Not my work, but someone did capture it and upload it to DimeADozen, link below:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta ... ?id=569502
just saw that. i would prefer to wait for an HD rip, but this will do for now
Srb718
Advanced New Maybe
Advanced New Maybe

Post by Srb718 »

There is now an HD version available:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta ... ?id=569545
Henderson7
Advanced New Maybe
Advanced New Maybe

Post by Henderson7 »

FM Audio now up on Dime as well, hoping these can make it here..

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta ... ?id=569558