HERE YE, HERE YE - LET US HAVE A TREE

Looking to set up a trade, tree or a B&P?

Moderator: Moderators

beanmedic
Completist
Completist

HERE YE, HERE YE - LET US HAVE A TREE

Post by beanmedic »

Come on, let's do it. For old time's sake. Let's set it up.
Hairbird
Experienced Groupie
Experienced Groupie

Post by Hairbird »

Let's get a show (or a few) picked. Maybe we could get some suggestions thrown out here, and have a quick poll if there are too many to choose from. I'm willing to be a "branch". Its a great way for any of you newbies to get your hands on some shows. I was able to start my modest collection as a "leaf" on a few trees (Thanks again Peter!).

James.
livehip
Advanced Groupie
Advanced Groupie

Post by livehip »

I will start a tree with some harder to find shows (I think I've got a show or two that actually might not even be in circulation).. but there's a small catch.. I made 10 packages with the Gord Downie I&I double DVD with 6 cds of various shows... once these are snatched up at $15 a peice for the SPCA I will then offer the 2-3 shows as a seed rather than a tree.. IE I send the shows to someone free of charge and then that person gets them, copies them and sends them to someone else.. or a tree, but tree's are long and harder to organize... anyway I will ALSO do a B&P for 10-20 dvds (limit 2 dvds per person)..
Summiteer
Wheat King
Wheat King

Post by Summiteer »

I'm up for a tree,How can i help? :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
beanmedic
Completist
Completist

Post by beanmedic »

ok since i came up with the idea, i will do my best to sort out the arrangements.

TIMELINE

-Peter gets rid of his dvd packs
-Peter tells us which shows he was referring to that are not in circulation
-We start a poll as another thread to vote on which ones we want
-Peter seeds
-then we can discuss the possibility of forming a complete tree or to just continue seeding

did i miss anything?
livehip
Advanced Groupie
Advanced Groupie

Post by livehip »

sounds good! there'll be a window of a little while where I won't have internet access on a regular basis, I can go every once in a while at work so if there's delays in my responses you know why.....
livehip
Advanced Groupie
Advanced Groupie

Post by livehip »

guys I'll do a tree once the 5 packages are gone.... so far packages 2-4 are still left.. and I'll knock the price down to $12.. that's pretty much what it cost for all of them...
livehip
Advanced Groupie
Advanced Groupie

Post by livehip »

package #4 is the only one left!! once it's gone, we'll have a tree or seed!
C-Bot
New Maybe
New Maybe

I'm up for helping out a tree

Post by C-Bot »

Hey all,

I'm up for being a branch of a tree. Perferably if it's a show that I don't have... which there's a good chance of.

C-Bot (Craig)