Is there something wrong with the FTP?

Looking to set up a trade, tree or a B&P?

Moderator: Moderators

grooveless touque
Wheat King
Wheat King

Is there something wrong with the FTP?

Post by grooveless touque »

I have been sitting on this for days, hoping the problems would sort themselves out, but I thought it was time I finally asked about it. For the past at least five days, I have been unable to get a good transfer queue going. I get 1-2 songs before I am cut off, I have to disconnect and re-connect a few times before I can get it working again, and then I only get another one and a half songs before it fails again. I was holding off mentioning it, figuring it was a temporary thing, but it's been happening for a long time and in the past 5 days I have not gotten one complete show. It's taking twice as long to get a transfer going (having to reconnect up to three times) as the transfer actually lasts.

Is anybody else getting this? Anybody know what might be causing it?
mrlayance
Tragically Rich
Tragically Rich

Post by mrlayance »

email jj
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
dyersbay
DareDevil
DareDevil

Post by dyersbay »

I can't even get on the damn thing! :rambo: There for I have given up :cry:
grooveless touque
Wheat King
Wheat King

Post by grooveless touque »

Good, I'm not alone. I actually can get on most of the time but I have to connect three or four times to get a transfer going...it just stalls while logging on, or while retrieving files.

I hoped I wouldn't have to write JJ...don't want to bug him personally every time I have a problem...I thought if this happened before somebody might be able to help. I'll e-mail him.
gratts99
DareDevil
DareDevil

Post by gratts99 »

Ive been on with little problem recently. Downloading at around 15k/ps

Try using flash FXP. Ive had problems with the other ftp programs and that site. Most of them wouldnt let me queue any songs and complete the dloads.