Live at the Misty Moon 1990- Audio version (mp3)

Looking to set up a trade, tree or a B&P?

Moderator: Moderators

direwolf74
The Last Recluse

Live at the Misty Moon 1990- Audio version (mp3)

Post by direwolf74 »

Just came across this on Reddit. The audio quality is surprisingly good. Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rdvvjjj1npgm ... q-S8a?dl=0
mark
Completist
Completist

Re: Live at the Misty Moon 1990- Audio version (mp3)

Post by mark »

is it just the same Much Music source that has been circulating for years?
mark
Completist
Completist

Post by mark »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaxlK4ew0ak

i have listened/watched that show so many times that when i hear It's Just as Well on Saskadelphia, i expect Gord to yell "it's just as well! it's just as well! this is a rock song"
direwolf74
The Last Recluse

Post by direwolf74 »

mark wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:07 am is it just the same Much Music source that has been circulating for years?
The person who posted it says it was recorded from a City-TV broadcast (I assume they meant to say Muchmusic?) and then they cleaned up the audio. I no longer have the original boot that was circulating, so I can't compare the two. But this one sounds pretty great IMO. Nice clear quality, and I think the overall volume was boosted a bit.
rivum
Experienced Groupie
Experienced Groupie

Post by rivum »

direwolf74 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:14 am
mark wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:07 am is it just the same Much Music source that has been circulating for years?
The person who posted it says it was recorded from a City-TV broadcast (I assume they meant to say Muchmusic?) and then they cleaned up the audio. I no longer have the original boot that was circulating, so I can't compare the two. But this one sounds pretty great IMO. Nice clear quality, and I think the overall volume was boosted a bit.
it's definitely an improvement over the version I already have. Not sure where my original version came from, though...

thanks for sharing!
mark
Completist
Completist

Post by mark »

rivum wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:46 pm
direwolf74 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:14 am
it's definitely an improvement over the version I already have. Not sure where my original version came from, though...

thanks for sharing!
agree. i listened to it this morning and it is a big improvement over the previously circulating source.
wooly
New Maybe
New Maybe

Post by wooly »

thank you for sharing