1991.11.16 - 2 Meter Sessies Taping Session (Restored)

Looking to set up a trade, tree or a B&P?

Moderator: Moderators

mookie
Advanced New Maybe
Advanced New Maybe

1991.11.16 - 2 Meter Sessies Taping Session (Restored)

Post by mookie »

Thought I'd share this one I worked on a while ago.

I pulled the show from a CD-R I traded for in the 90's. I've since compared it to a few other versions, and this one was the best.
I wanted to see if the Long Time Running from this session was in fact the same take as the version that appears in the 2 Meter Sessies official compilation release. Not only is is the same, I discovered the bootleg version was playing at a noticeably different speed. So I speed corrected it and took out as much hiss as I could without killing the high end. Those familiar with this tape know it has a bit of hiss problem.

A little tidbit for those who don't know; this session was taped and appears in the documentary Fully Fledged Vanity.

Man I'd love to see the Hip release a 2 Meter Sessies compilation or something. Such great performances have happened there.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoXyhLtN1pG0geZfZEp ... w?e=Eck3Zq
mattnl
New Maybe
New Maybe

Re: 1991.11.16 - 2 Meter Sessies Taping Session (Restored)

Post by mattnl »

Thank you!

GIftshop from '97 was uploaded to the 2 Meter Sessions stream a few weeks ago, quality is fantastic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6bRuOyJTVo
mookie
Advanced New Maybe
Advanced New Maybe

Post by mookie »

Thanks for the heads up, great clip!
direwolf74
The Last Recluse

Post by direwolf74 »

This is great! Once again, thank you for the upload and for the awesome effort that you put into these recordings. It’s greatly appreciated.