09/16/09: Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium: Edmonton, AB

Been to a show? Going to a show? Enjoy the show!
tth_fan
DareDevil
DareDevil

Re: 09/16/09: Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium: Edmonton, AB

Post by tth_fan »

aaronck wrote:What a KILLER setlist, even with in View and Music-I can only hope for Wed to get close to this
In View (my least fav Hip song) actually wasn't that bad. In the past when they've played it, it had a very "poppy" feel to it, like the studio version (which I detest). This time around, it seemed to have a little bit of an edge to it.
mojo_mattv
Completist
Completist

Post by mojo_mattv »

tth_fan wrote:
aaronck wrote:What a KILLER setlist, even with in View and Music-I can only hope for Wed to get close to this
In View (my least fav Hip song) actually wasn't that bad. In the past when they've played it, it had a very "poppy" feel to it, like the studio version (which I detest). This time around, it seemed to have a little bit of an edge to it.
I think In View is gonna be one of those songs that grows on people in the live setting over the years. I know it does on me every time I hear it.
Pez004
New Maybe
New Maybe

Post by Pez004 »

Yet another one from "fullneildeal."

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z93HkcJuOYA&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z93HkcJuOYA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Tthip
The Last Recluse

Post by Tthip »

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana