09/09/09: Centennial Concert Hall: Winnipeg, MB

Been to a show? Going to a show? Enjoy the show!
Graham
Experienced Groupie
Experienced Groupie

Re: 09/09/09: Centennial Concert Hall: Winnipeg, MB

Post by Graham »

I'm wearing my SRB shirt tonight. I'm announcing this so Hipbasers may find me! I don't have an official Hipbase shirt. I think I'm row 11-ish.

Sherpa and Thugs? Yeah I'll go along with that! Here's hoping to some more IBE love too.
Tthip
The Last Recluse

Post by Tthip »

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
mastodonfarm
Experienced Groupie
Experienced Groupie

Post by mastodonfarm »

Fid's acoustic, nice! Sometimes it's tough to hear this song live, in person. It really seems to affect Gord. But it's a beautiful song and for the boys to do it "camp fire" style is a special treat!
Shane Kroeker
Completist
Completist

Post by Shane Kroeker »

Shane Kroeker wrote: Blow at High Dough: That was the longest version of the song I had ever heard (A bunch of songs had extended jams, which was a great surprise). The crowd was in a frenzy over Blow. Then it all happened so quickly: Gord jumped off stage, leaned into the crowd and got some front rowers to sing BLOW!! He then proceeded to come directly at me, leaned on my shoulder for support and pointed the mic into my face. I was stunned, shocked, and didn't know what to do besides blurt out: "BLOW!!!" Intense! He then proceed to make his way to about the 11th row and let others yell out(probably about 20 people in total). I had to help feed the microphone cable, to give him slack to get deeper into the crowd!
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5VhKljpvY3M&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5VhKljpvY3M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Tthip
The Last Recluse

Post by Tthip »

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Shane Kroeker
Completist
Completist

Post by Shane Kroeker »

Tthip wrote:
Nice find on these vids! Do you know if the poster recorded all of the songs? This show would make an immense DVD!