07/25/09: Highland Bowl: Rochester, NY

Been to a show? Going to a show? Enjoy the show!
Bonnie23
New Maybe
New Maybe

Re: 07/25/09: Highland Bowl: Rochester, NY

Post by Bonnie23 »

mintgreenbird wrote:Hey mintgreenbird.. were you by chance with a blonde girl? She was standing in front of you?

yes that was my faience. my cuz was the dark haired girl to my right who got the first towel...
I believe I was standing beside you! To the right... I was right behind the two girls against the railing. At one point you asked my friend if he wanted to stand up on the little ledge too... was this you??
hotmetal401
Completist
Completist

Post by hotmetal401 »

brewdog wrote:there was at least one taper back at the sound tent, would love to hear this one again...
Yeah, and he looked really familiar too, but I just couldn't remember his name. I'm sure though in good time if we all wait patiently (at least two weeks before officially requesting anything) the tape will be released. I can imagine the rain might make this one a harder show to put together properly, if turn out at all. That said, the mics were under the tent with the board and the lights...

Cheers,

Pat
767F/O
Groupie In Training
Groupie In Training

Post by 767F/O »

I am a little surprised that no one has mentioned the woman showing off her big titties at the show!!!
Did she get any reaction from anyone in the band??
It was deffinitely a night to remember!
Tthip
The Last Recluse

Post by Tthip »

767F/O wrote:I am a little surprised that no one has mentioned the woman showing off her big titties at the show!!!
Did she get any reaction from anyone in the band??
It was deffinitely a night to remember!
Hipnosis, did you get any band reaction? :D
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
hipfanisborn
New Maybe
New Maybe

Post by hipfanisborn »

that was me?! I didn't even notice:P
no really. was that me?
if it was me it was totally unintentional and subconscious. :twisted:

**this is hipnosis on her roommate's hipbase name**
hipnosis
Experienced Groupie
Experienced Groupie

Post by hipnosis »

sorry bout that didn't know he was still logged in :P
ghettofyrman
New Maybe
New Maybe

Post by ghettofyrman »

In regards to the huge titties.... I wasin front row infront of the stacks on left stage. Gord was singing to us when she flashed, and I was yelling to him to look but he didn't. And thank God he didn't. She was like the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald, he may have started laughing. They were enormous though, but they were resting on her gut..lol
crazykid
Advanced Groupie
Advanced Groupie

Post by crazykid »

can we somehow go back in time so i can go to this show... sounds like an amazing time...

my first time seeing this hip ( circa 96 ARA ) in cauyga it rained... and its one of the fondest memories i have of that show... the rain... LOL

Sounds like everyone had a wicked time.. i considered this show... but for some reason opted out, i kick myself now...

:(
chris
The Last Recluse

Post by chris »

crazykid wrote:can we somehow go back in time so i can go to this show... sounds like an amazing time...

my first time seeing this hip ( circa 96 ARA ) in cauyga it rained... and its one of the fondest memories i have of that show... the rain... LOL

Sounds like everyone had a wicked time.. i considered this show... but for some reason opted out, i kick myself now...

:(
One of my first Hip shows was in Kingston at Richardson Stadium... and it rained. Awesome time.
buffalorob
Advanced Groupie
Advanced Groupie

Post by buffalorob »

Anyone remember another great Rochester show...early '90s at the Horizontal Boogie Bar?
While waiting in line to get in, a huge thunderstorm hit, absolutely soaking everyone, and we had to walk through several inches of water to get into the bar, which was sort of downstairs.
It was so hot and sweaty in there we walked out wetter than when we walked in.
hipnosis
Experienced Groupie
Experienced Groupie

Post by hipnosis »

ghettofyrman wrote:In regards to the huge titties.... I wasin front row infront of the stacks on left stage. Gord was singing to us when she flashed, and I was yelling to him to look but he didn't. And thank God he didn't. She was like the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald, he may have started laughing. They were enormous though, but they were resting on her gut..lol
LOL!!
Tthip
The Last Recluse

Post by Tthip »

Dana
ron
Completist
Completist

Post by ron »

buffalorob wrote:Anyone remember another great Rochester show...early '90s at the Horizontal Boogie Bar?
While waiting in line to get in, a huge thunderstorm hit, absolutely soaking everyone, and we had to walk through several inches of water to get into the bar, which was sort of downstairs.
It was so hot and sweaty in there we walked out wetter than when we walked in.

I was at that show. Spirit of the west opened.
Tthip
The Last Recluse

Post by Tthip »

Dana
mintgreenbird
Experienced Groupie
Experienced Groupie

Post by mintgreenbird »

was me
Bonnie23 wrote:
mintgreenbird wrote:Hey mintgreenbird.. were you by chance with a blonde girl? She was standing in front of you?

yes that was my faience. my cuz was the dark haired girl to my right who got the first towel...
I believe I was standing beside you! To the right... I was right behind the two girls against the railing. At one point you asked my friend if he wanted to stand up on the little ledge too... was this you??