11/27/09: Paradiso: Amsterdam, Netherlands

Been to a show? Going to a show? Enjoy the show!
Zenith
Completist
Completist

Re: 11/27/09: Paradiso: Amsterdam, Netherlands

Post by Zenith »

Tubaros wrote: Do the gig chat threads get created by an admin or something? I know Im going to want to rave about it tomorrow morning, on here..
There's already a thread for the London show. Go nuts! :)
catechism
Advanced Groupie
Advanced Groupie

Post by catechism »

A great set of photos from this show just went up on flickr.
catechism
Advanced Groupie
Advanced Groupie

Post by catechism »

Last Recluse
FighterAndLover
Experienced Groupie
Experienced Groupie

Post by FighterAndLover »

Almost cried when I couldn't get a ticket. There were a lot of people with high hopes waiting outside the venue. My hopes were shattered when I heard the scalper talk to the people next to me, 'You need a ticket?' 'Yeah' '75 Euros.' That's even more when you translate it into real money, and I frankly couldn't afford that. Makes me hate scalpers even more. :censored Charging 3 times the normal fee, keeping genuine fans who travel from Germany/Canada/USA from seeing their favorite band. :rambo:

I was almost happy the setlist was quite similar to Tivoli, made me feel a little better about not getting a ticket. But I still lament not getting to see Fully, Gems, Blow, and Good Life. :nooooo But Amsterdam has other charm, I spose. Did you know the coffeeshops aren't really coffeeshops!? There's people smoking drugs in there, and it's legal! Crazy stuph.