10/23/09: House Of Blues: Dallas, Texas

Been to a show? Going to a show? Enjoy the show!
direwolf74
The Last Recluse

Re: 10/23/09: House Of Blues: Dallas, Texas

Post by direwolf74 »

This entire tour has definitely been one of the best I've ever seen from the Hip. It's been years since I've seen Gord this animated, and the band is absolutely on fire right now. And I love that they're dusting off so many gems from the back catalogue. They just seem so inspired these days, which is a wonderful thing to see at this stage in their career. A live DVD from this tour would be the icing on the cake after such an incredible year of kick-ass shows from these guys.
spottrax
Sherpa
Sherpa

Post by spottrax »

direwolf74 wrote:This entire tour has definitely been one of the best I've ever seen from the Hip. It's been years since I've seen Gord this animated, and the band is absolutely on fire right now. And I love that they're dusting off so many gems from the back catalogue. They just seem so inspired these days, which is a wonderful thing to see at this stage in their career. A live DVD from this tour would be the icing on the cake after such an incredible year of kick-ass shows from these guys.
I don't want to turn this into the "Hope the guys make a DVD from this tour" thread but you're absolutely right on. I personally would like to see more of a "highlights, backstage and just a general fun insight on the road with the band" type of a dvd....like they did in 94 VHS (sorry forgot the name of it)....

:thumb:
chris
The Last Recluse

Post by chris »

spottrax wrote:
direwolf74 wrote:This entire tour has definitely been one of the best I've ever seen from the Hip. It's been years since I've seen Gord this animated, and the band is absolutely on fire right now. And I love that they're dusting off so many gems from the back catalogue. They just seem so inspired these days, which is a wonderful thing to see at this stage in their career. A live DVD from this tour would be the icing on the cake after such an incredible year of kick-ass shows from these guys.
I don't want to turn this into the "Hope the guys make a DVD from this tour" thread but you're absolutely right on. I personally would like to see more of a "highlights, backstage and just a general fun insight on the road with the band" type of a dvd....like they did in 94 VHS (sorry forgot the name of it)....

Heksenketel: http://www.amazon.ca/Tragically-Hip-Hek ... B00005Y90H
mojo_mattv
Completist
Completist

Post by mojo_mattv »

spottrax wrote:

It'd be really cool if they floated some soundboard recordings to some of the tapers on this forum, that way they could sync up their video with some prime audio.
spottrax
Sherpa
Sherpa

Post by spottrax »

Heksenketel....yep forgot..... I like that format....fun stuff..
Tthip
The Last Recluse

Post by Tthip »

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
emeraldg40
New Maybe
New Maybe

Post by emeraldg40 »

chris