Re: 2012-11-09 - Boston, Massachusetts

Post by MountainHip »

LB wasn't last.... WOW.
Hip Diva
New Maybe
New Maybe

Post by Hip Diva »

Swap 2 gems into the encore. Good list though.
jtopping
New Maybe
New Maybe

Post by jtopping »

looks like boston gets hosed again! what a lame setlist. worst so far.

no locked, 50mc, pistols, running, etc...
bobnfran
Advanced Groupie
Advanced Groupie

Post by bobnfran »

(better late than never?)

Pre-show I decided I needed coffee. This was night 3 in a row of music and I needed a little pick me up. There were 7 of our group attending this show together. 5 went to the car for beers and Dave walked with me to get coffee across 4 lanes of traffic coming from 5 directions. (I'm a small town girl) When we crossed we didn't see the bicycle coming. There were a lot of people crossing the street but the bike got me. I got slammed down hard on the road. I got badly bruised but able to get up and move okay. Once inside I iced my elbow but wasn't able to ice my badly bruised hip. I was a little concerned about how this would play out for show enjoyment but the Boston show was really fun. It was not sold out so not as over-crowded as the last time we saw the band there. We stood in the sound board area. Gord was much more himself. Animated and having fun. Sweating! We got 12 song repeats but 12 new songs. At one point, Gord D was talking to some guys down front "you in your hockey jerseys" about pushing and crowding others. At the end of set one the sound board guys handed me the setlist. Nice surprise. At the end of the encore I asked for the other half which was happily handed over to me. We waited out near the bus in hopes of getting it autographed. 2 hours in 45 degree weather...but it was not meant to be on this night.

added side note: Bob commented that "The Rules" was played for me that night. Think there's any "accident" that got played? hmmmm