Future of the Hipbase

New to the Community?
*Note* You must Register to get access to the rest of the community.

Moderator: Moderators

sean.bonner
Hipbase Staff
Hipbase Staff

Re: Future of the Hipbase

Post by sean.bonner »

The Darkest Canuck wrote:I'm sure that things will liven up when the new album hits...

but at the same time, i think messageboards everywhere are dying, damn twitter i guess, idk, i don't participate in any of that or facebook or anything, so don't blame me!

If you must, you are welcome to blame me for not posting here at all in forever, which in turn has made the place boring :wink:
...he's returned? :what
We may need some additional mods.
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
biz999
Groupie In Training
Groupie In Training

Post by biz999 »

maybe try to integrate with thehip.com now? Somewhat like pearl jam / ten club forums?
Scotty12
Sherpa
Sherpa

Post by Scotty12 »

Even if messageboards are dying, I love the hipbase as is!
mojo_mattv
Completist
Completist

Post by mojo_mattv »

Agreed, Hipbase tends to give me a lot of "heads up" information on soon to be announced shows (not just the Hip).
mrlayance
Tragically Rich
Tragically Rich

Post by mrlayance »

Well, looks like most everyone did not like what the future had in store. So now we are back, just like nothing ever happened. Now you have nothing to complain about :lol:

Anyway, enjoy.
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Tthip
The Last Recluse

Post by Tthip »

mrlayance wrote:Well, looks like most everyone did not like what the future had in store. So now we are back, just like nothing ever happened. Now you have nothing to complain about :lol:
Anyway, enjoy.
Thanks for your hard work.
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
mrlayance
Tragically Rich
Tragically Rich

Post by mrlayance »

Can someone try and post something. Please PM or email me if your post is flagged for moderation.

Thanks
mojo_mattv
Completist
Completist

Post by mojo_mattv »

Tthip wrote:
mrlayance wrote:Well, looks like most everyone did not like what the future had in store. So now we are back, just like nothing ever happened. Now you have nothing to complain about :lol:
Anyway, enjoy.
Ditto, think I was one of the few who enjoyed it!
Scotty12
Sherpa
Sherpa

Post by Scotty12 »

Tthip wrote:
Anyway, enjoy.
Huge +1.
BIGVDOGG
Completist
Completist

Post by BIGVDOGG »

Scotty12 wrote:
Tthip wrote:
Anyway, enjoy.
Huge +1.
I wasnt complaining but now that you mention it,that format sucked :lol:
NegPhil
Hipbase Staff
Hipbase Staff

Post by NegPhil »

I'm glad the Base is back to it's old look. The new style was a bit like a women in a bad outfit. Sometimes ya just have to say "Yes baby, your ass looks fat in those pants."
mrlayance
Tragically Rich
Tragically Rich

Post by mrlayance »

NegPhil wrote:I'm glad the Base is back to it's old look. The new style was a bit like a women in a bad outfit. Sometimes ya just have to say "Yes baby, your ass looks fat in those pants."
Haha, nice
ikky99
DareDevil
DareDevil

Post by ikky99 »

Very happy the old style is back. I couldn't stomach the "new style".
WesleyC.
Sherpa
Sherpa

Post by WesleyC. »

Its not broken so dont fix it. This is a great site for anything Tragic. Its so Hip it hurts. I love browsing thru different topics and stuff. One of my fav is quick links to ebay or news articles posted about The Hip. It would be cool if a thread was made where we could all post pics of our Hip items. Im sure some of us have stuff that nobody even knew existed. It could bring up new conversations about Tragically Hip stuff.
chris
The Last Recluse

Post by chris »

WesleyC. wrote:Its not broken so dont fix it. This is a great site for anything Tragic. Its so Hip it hurts. I love browsing thru different topics and stuff. One of my fav is quick links to ebay or news articles posted about The Hip. It would be cool if a thread was made where we could all post pics of our Hip items. Im sure some of us have stuff that nobody even knew existed. It could bring up new conversations about Tragically Hip stuff.
Like this? http://hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15072