Hello All!

New to the Community?
*Note* You must Register to get access to the rest of the community.

Moderator: Moderators

Opiated_12
New Maybe
New Maybe

Hello All!

Post by Opiated_12 »

Alrighty, I made a couple of mispalced/repeated posts, in my overzealous attempt to integrate quickly into the HipBase community I guess its time I play by the rules...

Hello all!

My name is Kyle McEwen and I have been a hip fan since birth! Mainly through my father, as I was actually born the year of their first release, but none the less I consider myself a true Devotee. I look foreward to meeting everyone and participating as much as I can. I live in Calgary AB. I dont have a favorite Album because i measure them all equally, but some of my favorite songs are Opiated(duh) Emerpor penguin, Last of the Unplucked Gems, The Dire Wolf, Are we Family, Annother midnight, etc etc.

Anyway, I hope I've done this one right, as this is the place for "getting started"
Looking forward to meeting you all soon : )
chris
The Last Recluse

Post by chris »

That was neat, that thing you did where you logged on using a different username to slag me. Bravo!

Hmmm.... I post a response to you posting in the wrong thread, and then you get mad and act like a sissy... I mean a spineless sissy.

You see Kyle, all of the posts are time stamped, and it's amazing how you, and "spineless" just happen to be the only people posting early this morning between 1 and 1:30am... what an incredible coincidence!

The rest of Hipbase can draw their own conclusions... but I know what you did.

For reference, see the following. Note that the final digits represent the post number:
Kyle - http://www.hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 2669#82669
Kyle - http://www.hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 2671#82671
Spineless - http://www.hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 2672#82672
Spineless - http://www.hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 2673#82673
Kyle - http://www.hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 2674#82674
Lizard King
The Last Recluse

Re: Hello All!

Post by Lizard King »

Opiated_12 wrote:My name is Kyle"spineless" McEwen
Looking forward to meeting you all soon : )

:welcome spineless!! Great to have you aboard!

:thumb: :thumb:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Opiated_12
New Maybe
New Maybe

Post by Opiated_12 »

yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm an asshole an idiot, what can I say, wont happen again.
Promise.
opiated
Lighthouse Keeper
Lighthouse Keeper

Post by opiated »

Opiated_12 wrote:yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm an asshole an idiot, what can I say, wont happen again.
Promise.
i hope you don't show up again
BoondockSaint
Advanced New Maybe
Advanced New Maybe

Post by BoondockSaint »

yeah we can do without people like you
longseason
Experienced Groupie
Experienced Groupie

Post by longseason »

"The remarkable thing is that we really love our neighbor as ourselves: we do unto others as we do unto ourselves. We hate others when we hate ourselves. We are tolerant toward others when we tolerate ourselves. We forgive others when we forgive ourselves. We are prone to sacrifice others when we are ready to sacrifice ourselves."

—Eric Hoffer
TheDarkCanuck11
New Maybe
New Maybe

Post by TheDarkCanuck11 »

Ha ha, looks like you aren't off to the best start, eh, Kyle? Oh well, on a forum, apologizing for stuff will do nothing for you, and there are always the people who throw their own insults at you when they clearly are not involved in the matter, like me, so just be civil to everyone, and it'll all be forgotten in days, when someone else embarasses themselves with some dumbass post. Now get back to talking about the greatest band in Canada, cause that's what we're here for.

-Rick
senschic
Experienced Groupie
Experienced Groupie

Post by senschic »

Welcome :)
Billy
DareDevil
DareDevil

Post by Billy »

Welcome to the Hipbase.

Perhaps you should keep a low profile for a bit and feel the place out. I happen to be a person who is a believer of the idea that less is often more when it comes to social interaction.
mrlayance
Tragically Rich
Tragically Rich

Post by mrlayance »

Opiated_12 wrote:yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm an asshole an idiot, what can I say, wont happen again.
Promise.
I don't think you are ever going to live that one down.... I can change your name to "The Asshole" if you want?

You know I am kidding... :lol:
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.