Get Your Hipbase Shirt Today! Now Simplified and Super Easy!

New to the Community?
*Note* You must Register to get access to the rest of the community.

Moderator: Moderators

Detrious
Hipbase Groupie
Hipbase Groupie

Post by Detrious »

As I am at work & the buzzer seems to have this knack of going off every time I sit at this pc, I haven't had a chance to check all the forums for an answer to this question...

Do you ship to the UK?

Think I need a shirt for June :-)

Cheers

D
Still picking up the elderly from the floor, still dealing with the drunks, now wrestling seals and posting it on twitter.. @richardilderton
'Whoops' is not a word the patient wants to hear...apparently
PRINCESS
Advanced Groupie
Advanced Groupie

Post by PRINCESS »

Detrious wrote:As I am at work & the buzzer seems to have this knack of going off every time I sit at this pc, I haven't had a chance to check all the forums for an answer to this question...

Do you ship to the UK?

Think I need a shirt for June :-)

Cheers

D
Hi There,

Sure do, and I think its only about 8$ to ship it there. Put in an order through the online store. Or if you have trouble with that, email Lance and we can work something out.

Well,,, We are in our new place now, and have internet again. I've found "the Hipbase shirts" box and will ship as orders come in!

Spring and summer are on their way - :jump Who knows what that might bring?

Lynette
Detrious
Hipbase Groupie
Hipbase Groupie

Post by Detrious »

Excellent, thanks :-)

D
Still picking up the elderly from the floor, still dealing with the drunks, now wrestling seals and posting it on twitter.. @richardilderton
PRINCESS
Advanced Groupie
Advanced Groupie

Post by PRINCESS »

Your welcome,,,,

Also

For the last bundle of orders,,, your shirt will be in the mail tomorrow morning 7 am. Thanks for your patience!!

Lynette
Billy
DareDevil
DareDevil

Post by Billy »

Hey Lance/Lynette, I placed an order for an XL shirt, and chose the certapay method. I went through all the order stages and it finished and thanked me for my order. Ok, that's great, but I didn't do any email money transfer...what's up?
mrlayance
Tragically Rich
Tragically Rich

Post by mrlayance »

Check your email, everything you need to know is there. I can resend the email if you like.
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Gangrel
Experienced Groupie
Experienced Groupie

Post by Gangrel »

Silly question, but as Chris,Chris mentioned earlier sometimes sizes aren't all they are cracked up to be.

Is a Large really a Large? Or is it one of those "it's really long but if you don't have a 32 inch gut the shirt will stick to you like a scuba suit" deal? ;)

I usually get larges, but find sometimes when i get shirts for volunteering, etc. I need XLs because they tend to be a little off in size.

(It's my Molson Muscle.....)
kleh
DareDevil
DareDevil

Post by kleh »

8)

just got mine today!! looks even better in person

Gangrel, mine is a 'large' the bottom reaches the end of my pockets of my jeans however im a kinda scrawney so i dont know how a molson muscle belly would be affected :wink:
Gangrel
Experienced Groupie
Experienced Groupie

Post by Gangrel »

Damn you scrawny people!

And before this gets out of hand and the tabloids get a hold of this..... I'm not THAT fat. I'm just not skinny.

Or, to quote the immortal Cartman, "I'm just big boned!" ;)
mrlayance
Tragically Rich
Tragically Rich

Post by mrlayance »

I have updated the store. Well... Simplified is a better word. Now home of the 2 second check out.
Detrious
Hipbase Groupie
Hipbase Groupie

Post by Detrious »

Which I could have done with! ;-)

Got my shirt today, looking very good, apart from the muppet stuck inside it obviously...

D
PRINCESS
Advanced Groupie
Advanced Groupie

Post by PRINCESS »

WOW,,, That was fast enough going to the UK!

Also,,, Shipment going out today for those of you that used the new ordering system,,,

THANKS for your support
Detrious
Hipbase Groupie
Hipbase Groupie

Post by Detrious »

Some things travel faster I guess.
Got Hipepnoymous and the shirt in the same week, how happy am I :-)
Although I also got the 'you need another t-shirt like a hole in the head' look from my wife too...

I realise that the back artwork is from the artist involved in the IBE work, but was wondering where the best place to get a full colour copy of it would be, as I am thinking of getting it put on my leg..

Cheers

D
PRINCESS
Advanced Groupie
Advanced Groupie

Post by PRINCESS »

Detrious wrote:Some things travel faster I guess.
Although I also got the 'you need another t-shirt like a hole in the head' look from my wife too...

I realise that the back artwork is from the artist involved in the IBE work, but was wondering where the best place to get a full colour copy of it would be, as I am thinking of getting it put on my leg..

Cheers

D
Hi There,

Actually the artwork on the back is done by one of our friends back in 2004 when we made the first Hipbase shirt. He is quite creative and Lance asked him to design something,,, he came up with that picture. Im not sure if we have a colour copy of it anywhere.

Glad you like it that much :) I'll let Ryan (Designer) know.

Lynette
mrlayance
Tragically Rich
Tragically Rich

Post by mrlayance »

Detrious wrote:Some things travel faster I guess.

Cheers

D

I will try and find something better quality if you need it.