THE NATIONAL PLAYLIST CBC

New to the Community?
*Note* You must Register to get access to the rest of the community.

Moderator: Moderators

timeAB
New Maybe
New Maybe

THE NATIONAL PLAYLIST CBC

Post by timeAB »

Hip fans unite - we need to come together to choose the ULTIMATE hip song to pitch to Jian Ghomeshi and the National Playlist Panel!

If you don't know what the National Playlist is, take a listen, it's on Monday to Friday on CBC Radio one, at 11:30 local time, or you can listen just once a week on Saturday nights at 9:00

THE NATIONAL PLAYLIST is a weekly top ten list that crosses genres and eras and reflects the way people listen to music these days. These are the songs you need, sorted, sifted, debated and defended by musicians, critics, producers and you, the listening audience

Here's how it works: Each week, a new top ten list is introduced. You get to vote on what song you think should stay. The four tunes with the lowest number of votes will be bumped off to make way for new songs. And what about those new songs? All week, while you're voting, Jian Ghomeshi and his panel of experts will debate a selection of new songs fighting to get on the list.

Anyway, a few weeks ago, Van Morrison Fans, or "Vanatics" held a discussion, and then I assume a vote, on which is the greatest Van Morrison song ever, and which one should be picked to represent them on TNP.

In closing, I think that this is the ideal place to have that same discussion in regars to the Hip, as I think that they most certainly belong on CBC's National Playlist. I was gonna pitch a Hip song myself, but I am coming to you because I cannot decide which song to choose!

It's time to Vote on something that matters people!!!! :music [/b]
clearlyentranced
Completist
Completist

Post by clearlyentranced »

I hope that wasn't a plug.
mrlayance
Tragically Rich
Tragically Rich

Post by mrlayance »

One topic please.
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.